Family owned since 1997
Situated in a nature conservation area 12 km outside Barberton on the R38 Kaapmuiden road, the guesthouse offers quiet weekend getaways or for the more active, birding and hiking.
The guest house is ideally situated to explore the Kruger National Park, Swaziland and the southern Lowveld. Eight comfortable rooms with own entrance and en-suite facilities. Access for wheel chairs available.
We offer accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis with dinner available on request. Please let us know when you make a reservation if you will require dinner and advise us of any special dietary requirements. We are licensed to sell alcohol and do not provide self catering facilities.
Accommodation consists of:
- 5 double rooms
- A two bedroom family unit (one double, one twin) which sleeps 4 and a family unit which sleeps three (one double, one single)
- One single room
- One twin bedroom
- All rooms have en-suite facilities.
Effective 01 March 2016 to 28 February 2017
- R450 per person per night single occupation and R800.00 per night for two persons sharing. Rates include free breakfast. Rates for the family units are available on request.
- Special deals available for weekend stays. Please contact us.
- Check-in times: From 14h00 onwards. Old Coach Road is in a conservation area and gates close 19h00. Late check-in will be allowed until 21H00. No check-in will be accepted after 21h00. Check-out: 10h00
- Sorry, no pets.