Family owned since 1997
Situated in a nature conservation area 12 km outside Barberton on the R38 Kaapmuiden road, the guesthouse offers quiet weekend getaways or for the more active, birding and admiring local plant species.
The guest house is ideally situated to explore the Kruger National Park, Swaziland and the southern Lowveld. Eight comfortable rooms with own entrance and en-suite facilities. Access for wheel chairs available. One double room on ground floor near parking area has wheelchair access with shower over bath combination with hand rails, but not a roll-in shower.
We offer accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis with dinner available on request. If you are arriving late afternoon, early evening, please note that Barberton does not have a big selection of eating places besides the usual take-away franchises. As we are 15km north of Barberton town centre, we would suggest that you book dinner. Please let us know when you make a reservation if you will require dinner and advise us of any special dietary requirements. We are licensed to sell alcohol and do not provide self catering facilities.
Accommodation consists of:
- 5 double rooms
- One bedroom apartment unit with twin beds
- A two bedroom family unit (one double, one twin) which sleeps 4.
- One single room
- One twin bedroom
- All rooms have en-suite facilities.
Effective 01 March 2018 to 28 February 2019
- Room rate double R930.00. Single room R515.00. Rates include free breakfast. Rates for the family unit and one bedroom apartment are available on request.
- Special deals available for weekend stays. Please contact us.
- Check-in times: From 14h00 onwards. Old Coach Road is in a conservation area and gates close 19h00. Late check-in will be allowed until 21H00. No check-in will be accepted after 21h00 and we request that you plan your trip accordingly. Once checked-in, guests are provided with gate access. Check-out is 10h00. Sorry, no pets.
- Payment, reservations & deposits : POS-facility for debit/credit cards is available (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro). A deposit of 50% will normally be required to confirm your reservation. Special event weekends that take place in Barberton will require a deposit of 100% and a minimum stay of two nights is applicable for these weekends. Deposits can be done by EFT. We will provide the details by email when you make a reservation. Please note that due to fraud and long bank clearing times, we do not accept cheque deposits.
- Cancellation within 7 days of reserved arrival, or no arrival at all will forfeit the deposit. Part cancellation within 7 days or less for group bookings (i.e the number of persons in the group is reduced) the number of persons/rooms originally booked will be charged the quoted room rate