Family owned since 1997
Situated in a nature conservation area 12 km outside Barberton on the R38 Kaapmuiden road, the guesthouse offers quiet weekend getaways or for the more active, birding and hiking.
The guest house is ideally situated to explore the Kruger National Park, Swaziland and the southern Lowveld. Eight comfortable rooms with own entrance and en-suite facilities. Access for wheel chairs available.
We offer accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis with dinner available on request. Please let us know when you make a reservation if you will require dinner and advise us of any special dietary requirements. We are licensed to sell alcohol and do not provide self catering facilities.
Accommodation consists of:
- 5 double rooms
- a family unit which sleeps 4
- one single room
- one twin bedroom
- All rooms have en-suite facilities.
Effective 01 March 2015 to 31 December 2015 (December Special: see below)
- R425 per person per night single occupation and R750.00 for two persons sharing. Rates include free breakfast.
- Extend your visit to Barberton during December. Our December special, minimum two night stay, R650.00 double and R375 single. Rates include free breakfast.
- Check-in times: From 14h00 onwards. Old Coach Road is in a conservation area and gates close 19h00. Unless prior arrangements have been made, no check-in after 21h00.
- Sorry, no pets.